Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm so excited!



I'm really excited about this whole blogging thing! My sis-in law totally inspired me. I have to warn you though i'm not great on a computer, so i'm learing as i go. PLEASE bare with me. I've managed to get this far on my own! So here we go on my blogging journey.


Above as you can see this quite so imperfect pic of me and my friend Traci. Lets just say we got a little dirty! We were kidless Sunday afternoon so we took advantage of the opportunity. We went 4 wheeler ridin'!

Meet my hubby Adam! This is what he loves to do in his spare time. At first, when he introduced this hobby to me I wasn't to thrilled! Then I got in on the action and now i'm asking when we can go ridin'! I'm kinda of a girly, girl I guess you would say but this one thing I don't mind getting dirty on. I will say this though as soon as we made it back 4 hours later....I couldn't change my clothes fast enough. It was an awesome time and can't wait to do it again.