Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is here!

I love this time of year! It's so great when you walk out the door in the mornings to go to work and your not sweating! Normally as soon as I walk out the door and load Kennedy up i'm sweating. All of that hard work fixing your hair and makeup....your hair is flat, (dew to our great humid weather) and your makeup is melting off your face. Not to mention, I juggle getting ready and Kennedy (which is very needy in the mornings) and all that hard work has went down the drain. I know other moms do the same exact thing, but mornings are kinda rough around here!!!...lol!

Also, this weather reminds me of the fair! For some reason the coolness in the air just makes me think of the fair. Maybe, because every year it comes and it storms, then cools off! It never fails it always rains during the fair. It wouldn't be the same walking to and from rides without sloshing threw some mud.

Now i officially feel like i'm in the fall mood! Time for fall decor and now I can get ready for the Holidays.
There is just one more problem.....I have No fall clothes. Last year I was pregnant, and I really don't have much from the year before(and who wants to wear clothes from two seasons ago) I guess it will give me a good excuse to go shopping! I'm sure my hubby will love that!!