Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disney Trip!

3 nights and 4 days at Disney and mommy is completely tired out! We managed to squeeze in Mickey's very Merry Christmas party (the first night) Magic Kingdom(the next day), MGM (the following morning with a character breakfast) and Animal Kingdom(that afternoon)! phew....what a weekend! 4 toddlers under the age of 2 was A LOT of work but it was probably one of the best trips of my life! We had a blast and can't wait to have many more trips to Disney!

Maybe the next trip I will not take 800 pictures either!! I couldn't resist it!
This is right before the parade!

Traci and I





Waiting for the parade!


Kennedy singing for us!


They were looking at the FAKE snow! As you can see I said FAKE because it was 90 degrees there! That was the only downfall.....the extremely warm weather!

The wilderness lodge!
Payne and Kennedy

Magic Kingdom




It took her a few minutes to warm up to Mickey and Minnie but after that she loved them!

Minnie's house
Mickey's house

The crew!!
Lego Land at downtown Disney!

I loved Disney SO much! It's just such a happy place.....I think my husband with agree too! He loved it!


On, to Christmas.....
I still have shopping to do, I need to take Kennedy to see Santa, I still want to make candy ( I did manage to make some cookies with the grandparents tonight...post pics tomorrow!) I still have lots of Christmas card to mail out and I feel like Christmas is coming too fast!! Christmas slow down please!! I love this time of the year but it always creeps up on me!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


9 comments:

Hollie said...

so glad you all had a great time! i knew ya'll would love it. kennedy looks like she really enjoyed herself. love her dancing pics :-)

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun! I love Disneyland at Christmas!

Emily said...

That looks like a great trip! And your daughter is adorable. And I love your blog design. :)

Have a merry Christmas!

(I found your blog while hopping from one to another.)

Peace.

Carrie said...

What a fun trip! You are one brave woman. My hero for sure!

Kerri said...

Looks like y'all had a grat time! Kennedy was too cute! Memories in the making!

Unknown said...

Disney- how fun!!

Jill said...

Your Disney trip looks SO fun! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it.

AmyT said...

awwllll looks like so much fun!!!!!!! I love her singing!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to take Carter & Tucker to Disney this coming year. Looks like you all had a blast!!! :)