Friday, December 19, 2008

Things that I'm REALLY excited about

This time of year there are so many things that make me excited but what I love most is......
1. Receiving Christmas cards. I really get excited when I go and check the mail to find a Christmas card. What makes it even more exiting is when I receive a picture too!
2. This year was our first family Christmas card. I couldn't wait until Christmas time so we could do this.

3. These Christmas Pajamas! My mom has a tradition every year that she buys us all new pajamas for Christmas and this year Kennedy got her first set!.....love them!

These are just a few things that really make Christmas exciting for me! It's really just the small stuff, some traditions and some new things!

4 comments:

Dana said...

We tape up all of our cards around the doorway; I *love* it!! :)

Your card turned out cute...and I started a tradition of "allowing" Darci to open on gift on xmas eve...it's always jammies :) Of course, this is the first year she's remembered it!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I have really wanted to start the new pajama tradition too...i think it's neat!!!

ourprecious4 said...

Oh I love her pjs!! I know about the card thing... its soo fun! Especially the picture ones.
I have heard about the pj tradition, and I think that we are going to start that one. I just think it sounds sooo fun.
Hey, stop by our blog, we are doing a drawing thing, all you have to do is say Hey! and your name is in. Its for a really awesome devotional. It ends Sunday so pass the word!
Talk to you soon,
Michelle

AmyT said...

awwll sissy too cute!!!! I love cards too!! I love you!