Monday, November 23, 2009

A weekend of Celebration!

This past Friday me and Adam celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage! Man does time fly. I look forward to what God has in store for the next 5! I love you very much Adam!

The following night, my family had been plotting for several weeks to through my aunt Debbie a surprise 50Th Birthday party! What a huge success it was! Her and her husband had went on a date for the day and when arriving home, they were greeted with this:


A candlelight vigil!!!
What a shocker!!! There were over 70 people that attended!! If you can only imagine what a surprise it was to her!
Aunt Debbie making her Birthday wish! (if i was reading her mind correctly her wish was.....Please let all of these people go home!!!!) Love you aunt Debbie!
I do have to say this is my favorite picture of myself.........!!!!!??? Just me being crazy ole me!!
.......and one a little bit more reserved!!!


We just put our Christmas tree up and got the house semi decorated!! I'm officially in the Christmas spirit! I'll post some pics when I finish the rest!
I will add, I had a little help from my very talented mother! Thanks Mom!

















4 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwww, happy anniversary! I love that y'all held a candlelight vigil, that is hysterical! Your poor aunt (:

Have a great Thanksgiving!

AmyT said...

ha ha you're a nut..love that pic!! LOVE U

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

OH what a huge suprise she got eh?!?

Happy belated Anniversary girly! That's awesome!