Monday, November 9, 2009

The Air Show and LITTLE Bit of Sand!

Saturday the air show was in town so Me, Adam, Kennedy and some friends went to see it. This was Kennedy's first trip and our second. I wasn't sure how well she would do with the planes being so loud but she LOVED it. Not only did she love the planes, she loved the sand! We watched from the beach so the sand kept her pretty entertained!!





After a few minutes of sitting calmly watching the planes.....Kennedy discovered the sand!!!





Me and Traci!



































7 comments:

Jennifer said...

We were there! Carter loved it and so did Tucker. Being the brilliant person that I am, I remembered my camera when we got off 9A... fine time to remember it, huh?! Each time those planes flew straight towards each other, I really think my heart stopped for a minute. It even made me nauseous!

Kennedy is too cute, looks like she had a blast!

Aspiemom said...

Great pictures! Who was it in the airshow? I ask because I've become friends with a couple whose husband was the lead in Shell Aero, but he's paralyzed now from a freak accident. Just wondered if his former team was there.

Kim said...

Oh boy, I bet you had a time with that in your car! :)

Love the pictures!

Kerri said...

Looks like fun! Love her outfit!

AmyT said...

awlll looks like fun!! she is a mess!!!! love u

Jill said...

Such great photos! I've always wanted to go to an air show!

Madison Sanders said...

That's adorable!