Thursday, August 27, 2009

got to get back into the swing of things!

I've been such a terrible blogger! I've really haven't had much going on just busy being a mommy and working!
These are just a few things that's going on in the Taylor home:

-Kennedy tells me now when "she wants her diaper changed"...hopefully this is leading up to some easy (hopefully is the word) potty training!

-My husband just found out he's leaving in 2 1/2 months for school for a new job! (super sad and excited all at the same time!) Not to mention he's goin to be gone for a lengthy time!

-I had posted a few weeks back that I was going to join a gym....well, I didn't! Instead I started doing p90x! I love it! I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a great change!

-Kennedy is getting a "BIG GIRL BED!" new bedding and a makeover on her room! (I'll have to post pics when we're finished!)

-I'm OVER hot weather....ready for fall clothes!!

That's really it! Nothing too exciting!! Hopefully I will get back on track and stay on it! Hope all is well and everyone has a great week...almost weekend!

10 comments:

AmyT said...

I've been the same way about blogging..just too busy!!! She'll be potty training soon enough.....time goes by so fast!!!!!! Miss you and love you!!!!!!!

Kasey said...

Good luck on the potty trainin, hopefully it will be painless.

I wanna see pics from the new room, B tells me you are a great decorator!

Becky said...

I've been slacking on the blogging too, but trying to catch up the last few days. What kind of work does your husband do? I've heard great things about the P90X. Where's you get yours?

Kerri said...

I am SO ready for fall clothes too! Except we really don't have a fall in FL...can't wait to see KiKi's bedroom!

Aspiemom said...

I've had a hard time keeping up with blogging, too. I think we all go through that. Your family is first!

Jill said...

I'm SO ready for fall clothes too. Welcome back to blogging. We missed you.

Tina Davis said...

hey i need to talkto u about his new job! scott wants to do that! let me know how he got into it,...

Alicia W. said...

I go through little spurts of a writers block where I can't come up with anything to post. Its natural and we get busy by the thing called life and kids. :)

I wish you the absolute best with potty training. Hopefully it will be smooth as butter.

FALL is my absolute favorite time of the year.

Jaime said...

I'm with you on the blogging... we've been busy.. .just haven't had the time and energy to post, lol!

I can't wait for fall either!!! I'm ready for some cooler days... where you're not freezing but you need some long sleeves, haha!

Can't wait to see pics of Kennedy's new room!! You're GREAT at decorating!!! When we get another house you'll have to come and help me :)

Mrs. Buck said...

I've heard the P90X is amazing, but I've never tried it. Keep at it, and keep on bloggin!