Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How we welcomed Briggs into the world

I went in for my 38 week check up and I was feeling VERY uncomfortable. My blood pressure was a little high (due to the pain I was in) and I was having some contractions. The doctor came in to check me and come to find out I was 4cm and had started to thin out! I was SO glad and had, had my bags in the car praying he would keep me!
I was admitted immediately and the process began.
I got my epidural pretty early....like an hour after I was admitted because I was so uncomfortable.
My contractions stayed very regular about every 3-5 minutes, but I wasn't dilating anymore. I was admitted around 5:00p.m. and Briggs finally arrived at 2:04 a.m.
Everything went smooth and it was a pretty much painless delivery. AMEN!







A very proud Grammy (my mom).

My dad, Grandaddy.

Grammy times 2 (Adam's mom).


I LOVE this picture! Kennedy already being a big sister.



Briggs is already a month old. I can't believe how fast time is going by.


We are adjusting and doing great! Everyday is so wonderful and I'm trying to embrace every moment with both of my little ones.

No comments: