Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let the Easter festivities begin!

First on the list:
Coloring Easter eggs.

Kennedy was a big help this year. She's become pretty independent and wanted to do it ALL by herself!















Plain and simple was the motto for these eggs. We had to color eggs pretty fast due to daddy's crazy work schedule, but it got done.


We have a pretty jammed packed weekend. We have an egg hunt tonight and 2 tomorrow. phew....mommy is going to be SO tired.


Pregnancy update:

I'm feeling GREAT! A little tired but that's it. I can definitely handle that. I was sick my whole pregnancy with Kennedy so this has been a relief. I sure hope it stays this way.

I have my first sonogram May 11 to see baby Taylor and I can't wait!


Thanks so much for all of the congrats!

3 comments:

AmyT said...

awlll cute!!! I can't wait for squeeshy butt to come over!!!! I'm so excited for you!

petrii said...

So cute!!! Love all your pics!!

So happy that you are doing well.

Love you friend ~~ have a Blessed weekend,
Dawn

Kim said...

A HUGE CONGRATS!!! =) That's awesome, can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy. Your baby girl Kennedy is getting so big! Glad to see you back posting again, missed you!!