Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend up date!

Our new weekend right now is Wednesday, Thursday! My hubby right now is working a crazy work schedule so, right now those are his days off!
It actually works out pretty good! My day off is Wednesday and I also work a half day on Thursday! Thankfully I have a job where I can work around his schedule!

So, Wednesday we went out on a family day! A local town around ours has something called a Jumpy House! It's the huge blow up slides put into a building! It's totally practical for living in this area because it's so hot around here. Cool, cheap entertaintment and it completely wore Kennedy out! Meaning LONG nap!
Also, with it being during the week we were the only people there! We had the whole place to ourselves! It was awesome!
I think Daddy had just as much fun as Kennedy did!







Hope everyone had a great weekend!




1 comment:

BOWquet said...

We've had crazy "weekend" schedules like that too. lol We got so used to it, when my hubby switched back to normal schedule and got regular weekends it took us forever to get used to it...