Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New cup, dress and a New look for Mommy!

Well, like a said a few post back not too much going on in the Taylor home just being busy at work and being mommy! I do think I'm getting into the swing of things of doing everything alone. It's still hard but I'm adjusting!



On another note, we are successfully off of the bottle!! I know you're probably thinking Kennedy was a little old for a bottle but she had some serious attachment issues to it. I finally decided it was time to let it go! After 2 hours of crying she finally new I wasn't giving in and took her cup!! SUCCESS!! It was SUPER hard for me doing it alone but Adam talked me through it the whole time and reminded I am the parent not the child...lol....sometimes I forget!!

Kennedy and her new big girl cup!! (she refers to it as her big girl bottle!)
This was at church Sunday morning. Me and my mom teach the 1yr. old Sunday school class and boy are they active...but fun!
Since we weren't going to be here for Valentine's Day she wore her Valentine's dress to church that her Grammy made for her!

Hunter and Kennedy




She was loving some chocolate chip cookies!
I had been trying to grow my hair out for the past um.....I would say year and it wasn't working for me! After I had Kennedy my hair thinned out A LOT!! I mean A LOT! So, I decided I wasn't completely happy with it all and went for a change! After all, I am a hairstylist I'm suppose to have fun, crazy and different hair (I'm really not the crazy type though!! pretty conservative!).



Shorter and a little different color!! MUCH less drying and styling time too!
We leave to go see my hubby bright and early in the morning. (insert a huge smile on my face!) Pray that we'll have a safe trip and keep in mind I'll be traveling with a 2yr old and 20 hours in a car! Praise the Lord my parents are being our chauffeur (and a babysitter so me and my sweetie can have date night!) so that will be a huge help!
Not sure if I'll be blogging but will have tons of pics to post when I get back!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am sure your husband will LOVE your new hairstyle and color!!! Have fun on your trip!!

Becky said...

Great post! Adorable dress! Gorgeous do! Hope you have a nice trip. =)

Kim said...

I love the new hair! So cute, I wish I could get my hair done/highlighted. :)

Yay for Kennedy on the sippy cup! Hope you enjoy your time with hubby! ♥

AmyT said...

love your hair.....OMG Abs...I swear she is saying "F..F....F...F" in her pics!!!!! LOL hmmmm where does she get that from?!?!? LOL You guys be careful!! Love you!

Paige said...

Her new dress is adorable!! Is it from Etsy? I love you're hair style!!

Love Lace said...

I love your new hair!!!! Come be my hair stylist please!?! Have a safe trip to see your hubby!!!

petrii said...

Abbi,
You and Kennedy are so cute!!! Your hair is adorable ~~ love it!!

Be careful on your drive.

Have a Super time,
Dawn

Kasey said...

Abbi, your hair color looks great, the cut is cute too! I am trying to make it to spring before I whack mine off, I'm not sure I am gonna make it though. Her dress is too cute! What is K's middle name? I was looking at her monogram the other day and wondered that. Have a great trip!

Jill said...

Your new hair stlye is adorable! I love the new color too. Have a safe trip this weekend.