Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kennedy's first Trim!

Kennedy has had slow growing hair sense she's been born!I just new if I had a little girl she would have all of this hair that I would get to play with and cut it .....but I thought wrong! Leave it to me to have a little girl with NO hair!
With her about to turn 2 I decided it was time to trim those fuzzy little baby hairs! With me being a hairstylist it was a huge deal for me to be able to give my daughter her VERY FIRST haircut!

She done so well! She's at the salon ALL of the time so she was a PRO at it!










The back...finished product! She has super curly hair!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

She looks adorable getting her hair cut! I love her curls.

Anonymous said...

OMG! how cute!!
absolutely adorable!

Katy said...

That is precious! She has grown so much, what a little sweetie!!

AmyT said...

so cute!! I need to get Bry's trimmed!

Jill said...

How cute! Love that curly hair.

Kari said...

She's so cute. I'm so scared to trim Avery's curls...

Also any tips on the curly hair tangles??

petrii said...

Abbi,
How cute!! Look at those baby curls. My g-babe has curly hair too. So cute. You look adorable as well!!!

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Kim said...

So cute & what a big girl! Mommy did very well!

I didn't know you cut hair, way to go! :)